Optisolis, the first full spectrum ultra high CRI Nichia LED. Detailed OEM specification info:
Currently, this is an ultra high CRI LED with the best all around performance. Featuring:
- Ultra high near perfect CRI (98 - 99)
- No ultraviolet emission (420nm base pump)
- Near perfect visible spectrum coverage compared to standardized D50 and D65 sunlight.
- Highest efficacy in its class (122 lumens / watt)
- Symmetrical footprint (3 mm x 3 mm)
- Over current capability of 5 times the rated specification (~3 watt)
- Minimal CCT shifting (~ 200K) and no visible tint shift across the full current range.
- Indoor general lighting
- Museum and art gallery
- Printing lab
- Gemstone display
- Photo lightbox
- Grow light
- Aquarium and indoor garden
Emits no harmful spectrum for UV sensitive paintings and specimens.
An efficient dimmable lighting system can be designed using constant current driver (as opposed to PWM dimming) due to the minimal CCT and tint shifting.
A great alternatives to conventional LED based grow light. Simplify indoor plant growing without the need to use multiple LED of different spectrums with unnatural appearance.