Optisolis, the first full spectrum ultra high CRI Nichia LED. Detailed OEM specification info:
Currently, this is world's best best ultra high CRI LED. Featuring:
- Ultra high near perfect CRI (97 - 99)
- No ultraviolet emission 420nm pump (5000K - 6500K), 440nm pump (2700K - 4000K)
- Near perfect visible spectrum coverage compared to black body radiator (2700K - 4000K)
- Near perfect visible spectrum coverage compared to standardized D50 and D65 sunlight (5000K - 6500K)
- Highest efficacy in its class 134 lumens / watt for 2700K - 4000K and 122 lumens / watt for 5000K - 6500K
- Symmetrical footprint (3 mm x 3 mm)
- Over current capability of 5 times the rated specification (~3 watt)
- Minimal CCT shifting (~ 200K) and no visible tint shift across the full current range.
- Indoor general lighting
- Museum and art gallery
- Printing lab
- Gemstone display
- Photo lightbox
- Grow light
- Aquarium and indoor garden
Emits no harmful spectrum for UV sensitive paintings and specimens.
An efficient dimmable lighting system can be designed using constant current driver (as opposed to PWM dimming) due to the minimal CCT and tint shifting.
A great alternatives to conventional LED based grow light. Simplify indoor plant growing without the need to use multiple LED of different spectrums with unnatural appearance.